Why do you need an Accountant?
So you can focus on running and growing your business. You have more important things to do than prepare financial reports, keep track of your accounts payables and receivables and reconcile your bank accounts. Let us remove that tedious burden from your day to day.
Your Business Foundation
Accounting reports serve many purposes. They’re not only required to file taxes and apply for lending. Your financial reports shed light and teach you what you’re doing right and what can be improved; it’s the foundation of your business. We will provide you with financial reports so you have a strong understanding of your business performance, what’s impacting your business’s bottom line, and even walk-you through the major findings.
Audits are rare but do happen. In case one occurs, it’s crucial to have access to all your historical business records.
Full Services Accounting
- Weekly update business day-to-day entries
- Monthly Financial Reports
- Tax Analysis
- Account Reconciliations
- Bi-Weekly Payroll Processing
- Form 941 Employers Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Form 940 Employers Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return
- Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number & Certification
- Form 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income
- Form 1096, Annual Summary & Transmittal of U.S. Information Return
- Accounting Consultations
- Annual Business Budgets
- State Filings
- Contract work for specific accounting and auditing projects
Option 1| Standard Hourly Rate
- Accounting Consultation $100 an hour
- Accounting Services: $150 an hour
Option 2| 1 Year Service Agreement
- Accounting Services: $100 an hour
Monthly billing will vary depending on the size, type and scope of your business needs.
Contact me to schedule an appointment for a free quote today!